A friend passed this link along to me this afternoon (thanks Kelley!), it's an interesting little quickie barometer for figuring out how closely aligned you are with the two major Presidential candidates' quotes on certain key issues.
No surprise for me, I came out favoring McCain on more than 60% of the statements. But of course, that means that I favor Obama on the other 40% -- a decisive edge to McCain, but not a hyper-partisan one (though to be fair, a couple of questions were tough calls for picking only one statement to agree with, and those both came out as Obama points... so my "support" for Obama is weaker than the quiz would indicate).
There's lots more political stuff to talk about when I get a chance, but hopefully this will spark some discussion in the mean time. Who did you come out most in favor of, and by how much?
Were you surprised by the author of any particular statements? The illegal immigration quotes were a bit unexpected for me.
Feel free to leave your observations/results in the comments below...